Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Looking for Pig in Missouri :)

KmKrazy9

Cavy Slave
Hi everyone! I have finally got the ok to get another guinea pig! I presantly have a four year old pig named Amy. We are taking her to the vet for a check up. I am also getting a gender check just to make sure I dont end up with oppistite sex pigs ( I dont need babies!) So I will let you know if I need a boy or a girl. I am pretty sure I will need a girl. Please let me know if you haveay info thanks

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
(broken link removed) search and classifieds, (broken link removed) classifieds and rescue listings. www.google.com search for animal shelters or humane societies. Hope this helps! =)

KmKrazy9

Cavy Slave
Ok Well the word is in. It seems that my sweet little girl is actually a sweet little guy. So I am not looking for a female, but a young male. It worries me a little because I heard that it is harder for males to get along together, but not impossible - right?

celica bunny

Cavy Slave
I still have both my males (both a little over a year) I'm trying to find homes for if you're intrested :)

KmKrazy9

Cavy Slave
celica bunny said:
I still have both my males (both a little over a year) I'm trying to find homes for if you're intrested :)
I only have room for 1 and I would hate to break them up if they are a bonded pair. At least Im guessing they are best buddies :) right?

RubyPiggie2

Cavy Slave
I live in Missouri and I have some guinea pigs that my mom is begging me to give some up. I have many males, but if you want we can talk about it?
Don't get me wrong, I love my guineas but I need to give some to good homes.

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
That's a myth, KmKrazy. The gender has nothing to do with the personality, which is the only thing a relationship needs to deal with.

celica bunny

Cavy Slave
KmKrazy9 said:
I only have room for 1 and I would hate to break them up if they are a bonded pair. At least Im guessing they are best buddies :) right?
I suppose, but I think they'd be fine if they were separated

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
They'd be quarantined for a few weeks, then introduced according to www.cavyspirit.com/sociallife.htm (scroll down). Separated pigs are ok, but together they're happier.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.