Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Are my little boys playing tag?

F

frodoandsam

Are my little boys playing tag?

My little 4 week old brothers Frodo and Sam seem to be playing some kind of game lately that is so funny and cute!! Frodo will hide in the house and Sam will run around the cage like crazy looking for him. Then Frodo will dash out and they will chase each other. They are always making happy squeals and noises so I don't think they don't like each other. Anyone else had their piggies play games? I would love to hear about it. Emily

M

maryjoalaska

Re: Are my little boys playing tag?

How cute!! I don't know if they are playing tag, but they are definitely PLAYING... :evil:

I have two boys together, also. One is a year old, and the new one about 5 months old... They do piggy 'hops' sometimes, and the older one has to show he's in charge, but they don't fight and I hear lots of the happy squeaks and chortles and gurgles now. My older one must have been lonely!

-MJ

C

CJandGIZMO

My boys CJ and Gizmo have been chasing each other around their paypen since they were like 4 weeks old too. they are almost 9months now and according to my wife (i've been deployed for the last 7 months!!) they still chase each other around the cage and hop around all the time.

L

LisaJ429

my two girls chase each other. Snickers likes to chase and agitate Piglet in their cage but when they are out for their floor time the roles reverse. they are so cute to watch but when Piglet has enough of Snickers she lets out a low growl at her but Snickers will nudge her in the rump just to get the last word in. It is too hysterical.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.