Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Gizmo and Gadget

Dinafair

Cavy Slave
Hello Everyone,

My name is Dina. I have been reading and learning from this site for about two weeks, and finally decided it was time to introduce myself and my guinea pigs.

I am the proud mom to Gizmo and Gadget. Two boars, approximately three months old, that I found as they were being left at the local feed store.

I have ordered a C&C cage from this site, that is due to arrive tomorrow! I am so excited! They are currently living on my dining room table on a quilt, with cubes as a corral. I made the temporary home 2X4 as that will be the cage size, when it arrives.

Gizmo is a tricolored boy with the messed up hair.
Gadget is black and white, with just a spot or two of brown. He is somewhat messed up too, but not as bad as Gizmo.

The large cage has made them a couple of happy pigs! They run laps, popcorn, and make all kinds of happy noises.

I am glad I found this site. I am eager to learn and share the love of guinea pigs with everyone here.

dextersmycutegp

Cavy Slave
Welcome! It's great to see someone that lives in Oregon! lol
You have some very cute piggers.
I personally have four, three peruvians (little runing mops, basically) and one shorthair. Three are girls (2 peruvians and the shorthair) and one neutered boy.

Himino

Cavy Slave
Welcome! Your boys are so cute! I'm glad you found the site and decided to use a C&C cage! I'm guessing your piggies are Aby's or some mix?

Dinafair

Cavy Slave
I want a peruvian!
The little dustmops are just so cute.

Green with envy now!

Dinafair

Cavy Slave
Himino,
Yes I am thinking they are Aby's.
I just could not come up with the name when I was writing the introduction.
Thanks for the welcome!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.