PDA

View Full Version : I will miss you my sweet Charity

Ly&Pigs
12-26-06, 05:20 pm
Christmas was not so kind to me this year. My beloved Himalayan Charity Ball aka Cherrybelle passed away in my arms last night. She was fine and running and playing with the other girls then all of a sudden she just started having major problems breathing and there was nothing in the world I could do but hold her and love her as she passed awsay in my arms. It was almost like she was choking on something but I couldn't find anything in her throat.

She was approx. 2 1/2 years old and one of my most favorite girls. She was very tame and will be forever missed.

Rest in Peace across the Rainbow Bridge my little love bug. Mommy will miss you for eternity.

Percy's Mom
12-26-06, 05:35 pm
Oh no Ly! Not Cherrybelle! She was such a perfectly lovely girl.

I don't even know the words to tell you how terribly sorry I am to hear about your loss. Hopefully, 2007 will bring you more happiness than 2006 did. You know where we are if you need us.

Himino
12-26-06, 06:04 pm
I am so sorry. She was so beautiful. I hope you and your girls will be okay. Just take comfort in that you gave her a great life and she will be forever with you in you heart and memories.

piggly wiggly
12-26-06, 06:29 pm
I am so very sorry Ly. May she rest in peace.

fourbwabbys
12-26-06, 08:56 pm
I'm so sorry Ly. She was a gorgeous pig and sounded very special.

RIP little sweety

piggiebun
12-27-06, 01:31 pm
Oh Ly I am so sorry for your loss she was a beautiful little girl. may she rest in peace.

VoodooJoint
12-27-06, 04:43 pm
Oh no. I'm so sorry Ly. I know how much you loved her and I'm sure she loved you too. She had a better life then most animals can dream of. You made her life heaven and now she is another of your angels watching over you.

kittnkarr
12-27-06, 04:58 pm
Oh no. Ly I am so sorry to hear about your little one.
Me and my gang send you a big group hug. Take care and RIP little one.

HowietheGreat
12-27-06, 05:06 pm
I remember commenting on how beautiul she was just a few short weeks ago. I'm am so sorry for your loss. I know what it is like to hold a dying beloved pet in your arms. My heart goes out to you. May she find peace over the rainbow bridge.

sarahnmadison
12-27-06, 09:33 pm
I am sorry to hear of your loss. But, I am glad that you got to comfort her and be with her in her passing because I am sure you made her feel comfort.

My Charlie II died on December 22nd in my hands as well. I was glad I was there to be with him but have mixed feelings on my daughter being there when it happened. He died in a similar manner as yours. He was having difficulties breathing and near the very end, it was like he was choking. He wasn't choking on anything so it has thrown me for a loop as to what could have happened to him.

Tulip
12-28-06, 04:24 pm
Oh, Ly, I'm so sorry ~ You are in my thoughts and prayers through this tough time!!!

hydrohoki
12-29-06, 12:11 pm
*hugs*

I'm sorry.

kittieb
12-29-06, 01:51 pm
I am so sorry for your loss. :(
*hugs*

Fluffball
12-30-06, 12:49 am
Ly she was very loved and will be looking over you from the rainbow bridge. I know no words can take away the pain that a loved one leaves in our hearts, but know that you did everything you could, and we are all here for you.

Much love and hugs,

Fluffball - Niomie

CapuPebbles
01-02-07, 07:46 am
I am so sorry for your loss LY. Rest in peace Cherrybelle.

amptondooz
01-03-07, 09:26 am
Goodbye, little cutey-wutey-with-cutey-little-feety-Miss-Charity.

JarBax
01-03-07, 06:23 pm
I am so sorry to hear about little Charity Ball, Ly. I have been away over Christmas - I am sorry it has been a sad time for you. RIP little one.

Tulia&Susie
01-03-07, 09:10 pm
She was a beautiful little girl. I'm so sorry for your loss and RIP little one.

Caramel Cookie
01-03-07, 10:59 pm
That is so sad, I am so sorry to hear you lost that sweet little girl!
My condolences to you as well sarahnmadison.

JennG
01-06-07, 10:13 pm
I wanted to say how sorry I am that you lost your precious little girl. She was such a sweetie. RIP sweet girl. You will be missed.