Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Australia [Brisbane] Where Can I Find Fleece?

Bonmy

Cavy Slave
I wanna use fleece as the GP's bedding but I don't know where I can get them. Can Anyone suggest a place of where I will be able to get them in Brisbane? I have looked up in Lincraft (am I spelling right?) but couldn't find them. Or does fleece have another name for it (English isn't my first language so I'm thinking may be they have another name?) ? I would be great if anyone can help me out ^^..

Thx ~~

kimik

Cavy Slave
If you can't find it anywhere close to where you live, you can order them online (i.e. Ebay). It might cost a little extra for shipping but it beats traveling afar to get it. Good luck :0)

Aertyn

Cavy Gazer
Have you got a Spotlight near you?

I've been into several Spotlights and they have all had fleece, you might have to ask them where it is. Try asking for Polar Fleece, it should all be on one table anyway.

kathrynj

Cavy Slave
Polar fleece at spotlight. I actually bought heaps recently for like 2.50$ on clearance! THe best time to buy fleece is just after winter! But they have some all the time pretty much.

Where abouts in Brisbane are you? THere is a spotlight in Stafford, right near me, or Indooroopilly, and on the southside Mt Gravatt.
There is more stores around, but they are the ones I know of :)

Bonmy

Cavy Slave
Thanks for everyone's help :)
I've got some fleece from southside Mt Gravatt yesterday & they're nice ^^
Can't wait to put them on for the gps :D

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.