Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hi! Nice to meet ya!

Himino

Cavy Slave
Hi, my name is Devon or Himino- which ever you prefer! I have had guineas since 2001 and a wonderful C&C cage since 2003. I currently have two boys, Napolian aka Pollie and Gizmo aka Gizzy. Gizmo is a two year old Abby mix with Brown, Orange, and White fur. Pollie is an American Brown and White broken and he's a little over a year old. Actually I adopted Pollie from a member of Cavy Cages, whose piggy was pregnate. My first ever piggie was Jasper a orange, white crested male. I bought him from a teacher who breed guinea pigs before I came upon this site a few years ago. Then I adopted my second piggie from a friend. His name was Dash, and after a tragic acciedent he pasted away. He was so beautiful, a baby black Texel. And my last piggie was Remy (rim-e). He was a white Abby that I rescued in Ohio. I hate Petstores that sell animals but I always go in them to play with the poor things, and thats when I saw Remy. He was all by himself in a ten gallon aquarim with nasty beding and no food or clean water. He also had a bad case of ear mites that gave him a head tilt. So me being the softy I am I took him home and introduced him to my boys. Remy resently pasted away from a very bad abcess molar. But he' s in a better place, that was the sweetest piggie you'll ever meet.

About me! I'm 16 and live in PA. On top of my piggies which I love and adore I have 3 dogs, 6 downstairs cats, and 1 upstairs named Cali (she has aids and lukemia), and a moody bunny named Kikyo. I am secretary of my local 4-H club, and President/creator of my high schools Claws and Paws club!
Ahhhh... there done! My fingers are tired now!!

My piggie Gizmo!
Here's Pollie (nasty colored food pieces were removed before they ate!!)
Cali my kitty!
My mean bunny Kikyo!!
And lastly my C&C cage which is soon to be going though a lot of repairs. It's kinda jacked up if you didn't notice!

Himino

Cavy Slave
Hey everyone! Many of you know about my situation that occured shortly after joining. But the piggies in my life won't go unremembered. Because I loved them so much I have come up with Project Rebuild. I will either be posting it here or in the About Guinea Pigs section of the site.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.