Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Smores and Jazzy

ilovestars

Cavy Slave
I have two girls. Their names are Jazzy and Smores. When I first signed up I had Smores and Ebony(all black), But Ebony passed away on the 13th of Nov. We found a piggie pal for smores. My mom and me were going to wait untill after the new year. With everyone buying pets and then taking them back to the shelters. But our dad had off on the 16th (he felt bad and was trying to be nice.) and called up a close shelter and they had a girl piggie.

Thats how Jazzy came to me. Her name was Pig. And her old owners were having baby. Her birthday is November 15th. She is such a nut. She is ALWAYS popcorning!!! Her coloring is black and a little bit of tan.

Smores was my aunt's piggie along with Ebony. They are both three years old. Smores birthday is August 21st. Smores coloring is black, tan and white. My aunt did try her best for them at frist, I felt sooooo bad for them. They hardly were held, petted and they did'nt get any veggies or hay. They lived like that for three years. Now they are sooooo spoiled. Smores is shy and like to put on your lap where she can she evrything around her. When my anut got her she was pregrent. She had two healthy babies a boy and a girl. They where givien away.

Right now Smores is showing Jazzy the ropes. Smores had a hard time meeting Jazzy. She did not like her at all. But i bathe them and cleaned everything and now they are fine. They have been living togother now for three weeks.

Heres Smores, Jazzy and Ebony.

nonamian_girl

Cavy Slave
Aww, they are so cute! Great job on adopting them both, and I'm sorry to hear about Ebony.

CapuPebbles

Cavy Slave
I'm sorry to hear about Ebony. Congrats on your two girls, they are beautiful.

yarag009

Cavy Slave
Cute piggies! Great job!

ilovestars

Cavy Slave
Thanks! It's so funny when Jazzy hears the potty bag (a bag that i keep in a ice cream bucket for the beans they make) She runs out of her house and popcorns all over he place. Then she follows the little broom i have to sweep up the cage, while trying to eat my fingers. The cage is sooo much cleaner now, since jazzy come to me. She goes potty in the litter pans i have for their hay. I really need to video tape her hopping in and out of her pans. It's so cute!!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.