Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello.

KaceyH

Cavy Slave
Hello.
My name is Kayla, I live on Long Island, New York.
I am hoping to get a cavy soon and I can't wait.
I am going to love it here, I can already tell.
xo Kayla
:love:

fourbwabbys

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum! When do you plan on getting your piggies? Where are you getting them? Look forward to seeing you around!

sweetjay6891

Cavy Slave
Im not sure where this is from Long Island but i found this add in the classified adds on Petfinder.com: Adopt a pet and help an animal shelter rescue a puppy or kitten. :

1285595- Small & Furry:Guinea Pigs
Dover Plains,NY (845) 877-9740 Amanda Callahan [email protected] 12-07-2006
Name: Vanilla/CoCo
Sex:F
Size:S
I have two guinea pigs up for adoption. Vanilla a long haired brown and white guines pig. Sweet and gentle. CoCo is a short haired brown and white guinea pig please email me for more information and possible pics. Please serious inquries only. They are going to be adopted as a pair ONLY. $15 dollar adoption fee. Please come and see these cute female guinea pigs...

KaceyH

Cavy Slave
I am not sure when, as soon as I think I am fully informed and now my mom is having second thoughts it may be slightly delayed I am hoping befor the spring though. I know I will be adopting a lone cavy or two. If I can't adopt at all which I know a pet shop adopts out unwanted animals I would adopt from there (Not buy!) :shhh: I am hoping a little after new years. I can't wait!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.