Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Canada Any BC members? I need help

Marble

Cavy Slave
Hi all,

I live in Victoria BC and desperately need some help. I recently bought two male pigs and had them housed in a large store bought cage. That was fine and dandy until I found this page and decided to build them a good sized C&C cage. Well I went and did that.. unfortunately the cage doesn't fit anywhere comfortably in our house! My boyfriend is NOT impressed, and neither is my bank account because I spend a nice hunk of change for the cage and accessories to go in it. The pigs are in it right now, but I have alot of pressure to either get rid of the pigs of have them in a smaller cage. I would rather them have a home with someone who could have them in a larger cage. Is there anyone in BC that would like to have them, and wouldn't mind paying a bit to help recoup the costs? Or any other suggestions? Whatever is done, needs to be done ASAP!

Thanks

Nicole

piggly wiggly

Cavy Slave
Where did you buy the stuff to make your cage? The c&c cages are so cheap to make. They are halfthe price of a store bought cage. Can you not fit the cage in your bedroom, or against a wall in the living room? Hope you can figure out a way to keep them.

lynn's Cavies

Cavy Slave
Hi I live in Victoria BC. Please email me privately: [email protected]

Thanks or you can PM me.

Lynn

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.