Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Gwendolyn

Trega

Cavy Slave
Gwendolyn was only with us a short while after being rescued from a shelter that was going to put her to sleep. She was the most loving pig I have ever come across and I am glad that she at least gets a rest from the stressful life she had. I miss her very much and I hope that she had at least a little happiness during the final days on this earth. I believe that it was destiny that brought me to her.

I love you Gwennie. You were the strongest pig I have ever known.

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
Oh Jess! I was truly hoping that I wouldn't be seeing this thread. So many people came to love Gwen in her short time, and you were so wonderful for caring for her with all of your heart. You know that you and sweet Gwennie will be in my thoughts.

Fay

Cavy Slave
I'm so sorry about your loss! I read the story on guinealynx, You did your best to give her the best you could and I'm sure she will be forever greatfull. Your a great piggy mom and I hope you will stay strong for your other pigs. My heart goes out to you.

CBrewton5

Cavy Slave
So very sorry to see this Jess. Just know that you did a very good thing getting Gwen out of that awful place she was in. She was truly loved during her last days of life and that's all any of us, human or animal, can really ask for in life if you ask me ;) .

**hugs** and we're in the chatroom if you wanna come in and talk

piggly wiggly

Cavy Slave
So sorry to hear this news, but her final days were spent being loved and having great food. I am sure she is very thankful.

Talishan

Cavy Slave
"...and I hope that she had at least a little happiness during the final days on this earth."

She did, thanks to you. Know that that matters. It matters a lot.

amptondooz

Cavy Slave
Oh, she was so beautiful. She looked like my Henry.

kathrynj

Cavy Slave
Oh Jess!
I am sorry hunni, I was following her story and just read this.
Bless you !
Someone wrote something to me when I lost Piggg recently that really helped comfort me. It may bring you a little comfort too.
""Thats right-
I can imagine Steve saying;
"crikey- this beauuuttifffuuulllll guinea pig can climb trees! Thats amazing mate! This pig is a real trooper!! Heres a kiss for ya mate!! And here at Rainbow bridge, even here, for some reason parrots have to bite me. That's their job. I don't know why that is. They've nearly torn my nose off. I've had some really bad parrot bites. But these Guinea pigs, never bitten me once- they do this crazy little bum wiggle thing - bless their souls, these little critters are now the apple of my eye! Love em mate.. now I got a new one.. Pigg.. this one climbs trees higher than a blemmin cat can! Its awesome!!!"

Steve would be loving it with all these gorgeous little piggys- bet he never had em at Australia Zoo! Now hes the king carer of our little ones!
Mish xoxo""

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.