Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Charlie

sarahnmadison

Cavy Slave
My daughter and I lost our pig Charlie this afternoon. My daughter, who is 8, wanted the forum to know that "he was my favorite one in the world" and that she "will be lucky to find another one like him". He meant a lot to her.

After the grief settles, I am sure we will look for another one to adopt so that Charlie's adopted brother Rusty isn't lonely. We have learned a lot from this forum so my daughter wanted to post on here this evening.

wpgcavylovers

Cavy Slave
I am sorry to hear of your lost. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your daughter.

sarahnmadison

Cavy Slave
Thank you (broken link removed)wpgcavylovers. It has been a hard couple of days. I noticed my other guinea pig Rusty has been running around looking for Charlie.

We adopted a single boy this evening, who my daughter named Charlie the Second. Soon, Rusty will have a new mate to play with after quarantine.

NMPiggyMom

Cavy Champion
Cavy Slave
I'm sorry for your loss but really proud of you and your daughter for taking in a friend for Rusty right away. Sending positive thoughts your way!

CashewTheQueen
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

hydrohoki

Cavy Slave
*HUGS*

I'm so sorry.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.