Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New to the group

piggerz

Cavy Slave
Hello all,
I am new to this group, and a new guinea pig owner as well. I have had about 8 piggies over the years, and now its been a couple of years so I'm anxious to be a slave to piggies again. :cheerful: I have 2 boys that I've adopted from someone who is allergic to them. The older is about 3 years old (temporarily named Daddy), and his son, Snowy is about 1 year old. Snowy is having some behavior problems which I will post into the right forum.

piggerz

JarBax

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum piggerz! Do you have any pigtures of your boys?

piggerz

Cavy Slave
My pictures are too big! I need to resize them before I can use them on here.

piggerz

Fanch

Cavy Slave
Hello and welcome.

Tulip

Cavy Slave
Hi and welcome aboard! Can't wait to see your piggers!

piggerz

Cavy Slave
Finally, here is a picture of my 2 pigs. The white one is Snowy, and the other, for lack of better name is Daddy, at least for now. Can anyone tell me the breeds? The brown and white one, has slightyly longer hair, so I'm thinking maybe a satin? The white one is totally different. His hair is shorter and seems more coarse. I know they aren't abby's. Considering that they are father and son, I was suprised to see the difference in the hair. I'm not sure what the mother looked like.

Joyce

suzilovespiggie

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Your piggies are so cute. The dark onel looks like an American short hair. The white on with the course short hair that sticks up looks Teddy.

piggerz

Cavy Slave
Your piggies are so cute. The dark onel looks like an American short hair. The white on with the course short hair that sticks up looks Teddy.
Great, thanks for identifying the breeds for me!

piggerz

hiph0p_mami

Cavy Slave
aww they are SO cute :silly:

piggerz

Cavy Slave
An update on my boys:

I have finally settled on a name for the brown piggie. He is Bud. It's a name I use anyway for my animals. Kind of a term of endearment, if you will. He is my sweetie. He loves attention, but is also very quiet. I never hear much out of him. Probably because Snowy makes enough noise for 2 piggies! lol

I'm sorry for the bad picture. I've been wanting to get better pictures, but I've been so busy I haven't even had a chance to get to my Christmas stuff yet.

piggerz

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.