Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Singapore/Malaysia Feed store?

kennethlhm

Cavy Slave
GP owners here always mention about buying bedding or hay from feed store. But I never heard of feed store in Malaysia. Anyone in Malaysia know about it? Or where can you all buy a large quantity of GP stuffs?

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
In the US, feed stores are stores that cater to the rural or agricultural or country people who are in a position to own and manage livestock or horses or farms. They are usually located in the more rural parts of town or in the countryside. They typically buy large quantities of feed -- pallets full and store them in more of a barn-like setting. The feed can be bought in 50 or 75 or 100 pound sacks -- for horses and cows and other animals. Many usually also keep varying quantities of bales of hay.

I have one of the local feed stores here deliver 40 big bags of kiln-dried pine to me about every few months. It takes up a good section of my garage.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.