Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Oh Pepperjack, WHY?

piggiebun

Cavy Slave
Pepperjack, my rescue lab mouse has passed away. She was 3 years old which is amazing for a mouse. She was a wonderful little thing. I got her from a friend I work with when she was moving to Calgary last year around this time. She loved Doritos, and to play in her wheel. Interesting fact: when she was at the teaching hospital at Cassidy's school she was euthanised and brought back to life.

You will be missed by all of us, especially Miss Mew my cat who loved her very much!

Go to join Fudgie and George at the Rainbow Bridge! :weepy:

Last edited:

smartorl

Cavy Slave
So sorry to hear of your loss. Wow, three, you must have taken very good care of her!

fourbwabbys

Cavy Slave
Im so sorry. It sounds like she had a great life with you, despite her earlier start in life. I know she will be greatly missed.

RIP little Pepperjack

Sabriel

Cavy Slave
I'm so sorry for your loss. Blessed be, little Pepperjack.

jump it

Cavy Slave
I'm very sorry about Pepperjack. I too had a mouse that my sister and I bought for $3 at a petstore in the mall. They are originally sold for snakes but we saved one. His name was Stuart Little and he died also at 3 years, all curled up in the bedding; never did I expect a mouse to live that long.
RIP pepperjack and all pet mice..

Coopdog

Cavy Slave
How wonderful that you were able to rescue him and give him such a great second life. Three years is amazing. He was one lucky little mouse to have landed with you.

On a side note, I also had a cat named Mewie. He lived to the ripe old age of 19. Such a sweet old man he was. *sigh*

tomcat6

Cavy Slave
How did he come back to life when he was euthenized? And I am sorry for your loss. I just lost my guinea pig today.
:sad:

Tulip

Cavy Slave
I'm so sorry for your loss, but glad she had a good home to spend her time in! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers ~

piggiebun

Cavy Slave
Thank you all for your wonderful thoughts. Tomcat I am so sorry for your loss as well.

Wheekie
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.
Wheekie
Wheekie
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.