PDA

View Full Version : Oh Pepperjack, WHY?

piggiebun
11-14-06, 07:29 pm
Pepperjack, my rescue lab mouse has passed away. She was 3 years old which is amazing for a mouse. She was a wonderful little thing. I got her from a friend I work with when she was moving to Calgary last year around this time. She loved Doritos, and to play in her wheel. Interesting fact: when she was at the teaching hospital at Cassidy's school she was euthanised and brought back to life.

You will be missed by all of us, especially Miss Mew my cat who loved her very much!

Go to join Fudgie and George at the Rainbow Bridge! :weepy:

smartorl
11-14-06, 07:36 pm
So sorry to hear of your loss. Wow, three, you must have taken very good care of her!

fourbwabbys
11-14-06, 07:42 pm
Im so sorry. It sounds like she had a great life with you, despite her earlier start in life. I know she will be greatly missed.

RIP little Pepperjack

Sabriel
11-16-06, 06:08 pm
I'm so sorry for your loss. Blessed be, little Pepperjack.

jump it
11-16-06, 06:46 pm
I'm very sorry about Pepperjack. I too had a mouse that my sister and I bought for $3 at a petstore in the mall. They are originally sold for snakes but we saved one. His name was Stuart Little and he died also at 3 years, all curled up in the bedding; never did I expect a mouse to live that long.
RIP pepperjack and all pet mice..

Coopdog
11-16-06, 07:24 pm
How wonderful that you were able to rescue him and give him such a great second life. Three years is amazing. He was one lucky little mouse to have landed with you.

On a side note, I also had a cat named Mewie. He lived to the ripe old age of 19. Such a sweet old man he was. *sigh*

tomcat6
11-16-06, 08:06 pm
How did he come back to life when he was euthenized? And I am sorry for your loss. I just lost my guinea pig today.
:sad:

Tulip
11-17-06, 01:04 pm
I'm so sorry for your loss, but glad she had a good home to spend her time in! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers ~

piggiebun
11-18-06, 08:16 pm
Thank you all for your wonderful thoughts. Tomcat I am so sorry for your loss as well.

Wheekie
11-19-06, 03:46 am
Pepperjack, my rescue lab mouse has passed away. She was 3 years old which is amazing for a mouse. She was a wonderful little thing. I got her from a friend I work with when she was moving to Calgary last year around this time. She loved Doritos, and to play in her wheel. Interesting fact: when she was at the teaching hospital at Cassidy's school she was euthanised and brought back to life.

You will be missed by all of us, especially Miss Mew my cat who loved her very much!

Go to join Fudgie and George at the Rainbow Bridge! :weepy:
My heartfelt condolences about your little Pepperjack!I don't know anything about mice,but I take it from what everyone else says that for them to live 3 years is unusual!I'm sure he appreciated that you gave him a real home!I like to think of your 3 furbabies running & playing with my sweet Coco(a guinea pig)at Rainbow Bridge!

Wheekie
11-19-06, 03:51 am
[quote=Wheekie;257895]My heartfelt condolences about your little Pepperjack!I don't know anything about mice,but I take it from what everyone else says that for them to live 3 years is unusual!I'm sure he appreciated that you gave him a real home!I like to think of your 3 furbabies running & playing with my sweet Coco(a guinea pig)at Rainbow Bridge!:heart:

Wheekie
11-19-06, 03:53 am
My heartfelt condolences about your little Pepperjack!I don't know anything about mice,but I take it from what everyone else says that for them to live 3 years is unusual!I'm sure he appreciated that you gave him a real home!I like to think of your 3 furbabies running & playing with my sweet Coco(a guinea pig)at Rainbow Bridge!