Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Canada Any Soctians in here?

sophistic_chick

Cavy Slave
I live in the HRM and was wondering if there was anyone from the HRM or NS?

Terekins

Cavy Slave
I am!! I live in Clayton Park :) I have two pigs, and I'm a student at NSCAD. You?
Tere

Rachel's Cavy Cove

Cavy Slave
I am not a native Nova Scotian but my parents lived there before they had me and I spent ever summer of my life (until I got married) there. I feel like I am just as much a Bluenoser as an Ontarian. My family is from Springhill. My maiden name is Corkum if that does't confirm my status as a maritimer! I am hoping to go back this summer. I miss the ocean and my family.

sophistic_chick

Cavy Slave
Terekins I live in the Sackville area and am currently working on getting my boar a new buddy.

Terekins

Cavy Slave
That's nice, Sophistic_Chic,
Have you called the shelters to see if they have any pigs? I bet that kind of thing would be posted in the Coast too. Where did you get your boar? Have you found a good vet yet? I'm going to try Parrots to Ferrets this week. I'll let you know what I think :)
Tere

sophistic_chick

Cavy Slave
Terekins, I actually found a lady in clayton park who had piggies and I got one of them. I've already introduced them, after quaratine.

I know Vetopia, aka Parrots to ferrets is THE vet for exotics. When I had my budgie I took him there for treatment.

AmyDepp

Cavy Slave
I currently live in Lower Sackville, N.S.
I was wondering do u know of any Shelters that carrie Guineas I haven't been able to find any and I am not about to resort to a pet store for getting some.

sophistic_chick

Cavy Slave
I actually got my first piggie a friend from a private household in the clayton park area. If you were interested I could pass you along her info. The last time she e-mailed me she had 2 baby males left, I don't know if she still has them.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.