Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Me and Zippy

zippysmom

Cavy Calm
Cavy Gazer
Hello, My name is Nicole and my guinea pig's name is Zippy. He is an abbysinian guinea pig (but probably not a purebred) and about a year and 6 months old. I don't have alot of details about him because he came from a pet store, and they didn't even know if he was a boy. But I did. I am on the virge of building a C&C cage, but I am in the middle of moving. When I do I will be sure to get him a buddy. Although he has a commercial cage he gets to run around our kitchen from 4:00 pm to 10:30 pm.

I guess that is enough about him, but I am all about him. He is my first pet and he is the CUTEST!

Tulia&Susie

Cavy Slave
Well welcome to the site. I'm glad you going to be getting a C&C Cage and a new buddy for him I bet he will love it! Fell free to ask any questions and I'm sure people will give you an accurate answer.

zippysmom

Cavy Calm
Cavy Gazer
I can tell. There are so many people who not only specialize in guinea pigs, but rabbits!

jdomans

Cavy Slave
Glad you found this group. We are here to help. Look forward to seeing pics of zippy.

Fanch

Cavy Slave
Welcome, and enjoy.

Myspoiltpiggies

Cavy Slave
Hello Nicole!

He sounds like a very hansome piggy (I love abys!) and you sound like a very responsible slave too!

Welcome!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.