Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Veg*n 25 Best Veggie Restaurants in Toronto

fairysari

Cavy Slave
NOW Magazine just published their picks for the 25 best vegetarian restaurants in Toronto, and I thought I would share the link for any veggies living in the city, or anyone who might want to visit.

(broken link removed)

I have been to quite a few of these places, and while it is hard to pick, I think I agree with #1.

I have been to #1, #3, #7, #14, #15 (too many times to count, get a milkshake, don't be afraid to try the peanut pudding), #19 (the fake duck is an acquired taste), #21, #22. I'm sort of impressed with myself for having been to so many of these places actually!

JarBax

Cavy Slave
You have 25 vegetarian restaurants? WOW!!! I must visit one day! We have no exclusively veggie restaurants, just places that have a few veggie options on the menu.

Tatalp

Cavy Slave
That's so unfair that you have so many restauraunts! Around here there are only 2 veggie restaurants-an Indian one and a Japanese/Chinese one. Of course they're both really good, but 25, wow!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.