Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Sugar & Spice photo's

SugarSpice

Cavy Slave
Well this tread was a long time comming .. Enjoy

Sugar

Spice

SugarSpice

Cavy Slave
wow those pictures are big . ok this one is for you weaver. They are sharing great, they can even snuggle together in their new bed .

FoolOnTheHill

Cavy Slave
There's just some red X's for me :sad: Is it one of them in your avatar? He/she is very cute indeed!
Ooh! I just pressed "back" and they come up now! Sugar and Spice are mega-cuties. Their names are perfect too! I especially like Spice's brown colouring.

Last edited:

fourbwabbys

Cavy Slave
They are both adorable!

WEAVER

Cavy Slave
What a great picture of them sharing so nicely. My pigs hog the whole bed themself. Belle has just enough room to get in her bed and turn around :) I am so glad they are enjoying the bed!!

I do have to comment on Spice's haircut. Her hair looks like you gave her a buzz cut for her bangs---poor pig--LOL. Is she a pervurian?

jdomans

Cavy Slave
They are cuties. The names fit so well!

SugarSpice

Cavy Slave
Yeah she is pervurian, here is a before and after .

And a picture of her really buzzed off. I find she stays cleaner with shorter hair. I try to keep her really short, once her hair touches the floor than I usually give her a massive cut again , she looks so tiny with short hair .

FoolOnTheHill

Cavy Slave
Oooh, what a cute piggie haircut! I think she looks even better with long hair, but I understand it's easier to keep clean short.

WEAVER

Cavy Slave
I understand what you are saying. I also have a few long haired and they are a lot of work to keep their hair clean and snarl free. I have to give you credit, I would never have the guts to give them a new hair-do, but I bet she feels great without all that long hair to tote around and get in her face. Both of your girls are precious :)

NMPiggyMom

Cavy Champion
Cavy Slave
Very sweet piggies! Your Sugar looks so much like my little guy "Baby". Sugar's brown spot is under her eye where Baby's brown spot is right on his nose. They could be brother and sister.
BabypicforPhotobucket.jpg

SugarSpice

Cavy Slave
Yeah they could be siblings, they look very similar. Oh and happy birthday NMpiggymom .

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.