Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Canada Good supply stores in Ottawa

riizu

Cavy Slave
Hello, I just today got my first piggy, Bean. She came with a cage, but I would much prefer to get her something larger and was wondering if anyone in the Ottawa area new where I could find the C&C supplies (in Ottawa). Also, the previous owners didn't feed her hay, and so I'm not sure where I can get the Timmothy Hay.

Any help would be fantastic, as I want her to be happy and healthy! Thank you!

piggly wiggly

Cavy Slave
You can get the grids and the coro at Home Depot or Rona stores. There are pobably other stores too, but these stores I know for sure.

fairysari

Cavy Slave
Walmart and Canadian Tire both carry the cubes. They are in the closet organization section.

Home Depot in southern Ontario has coroplast so I imagine they would have it in Ottawa too. They keep it in the section with the plexiglass, but chances are the employees will not know what coroplast is. Art supply stores usually have it too, in fact there is a Loomis in Ottawa that should sell it: (broken link removed) .

Pet Valu stores don't sell animals, but they do sell timothy hay, at their own brand of guinea pig pellets is comparable to plain Mazuri, which is one of the better pellet choices if you can't get KM or Oxbow. Pet Valu: Store Locator
Global/Ryan's Pet Foods is another chain of supply stores taht don't sell animals: (broken link removed) .

Rachel's Cavy Cove

Cavy Slave
Oh I am glad that you mentioned that the food at Pet Valu is comparable to Mazuri. I was actually worried about the quality of the pellets. I go there all the time. It's nice to not have to support the pet stores.

riizu

Cavy Slave
Walmart and Canadian Tire both carry the cubes. They are in the closet organization section.

Home Depot in southern Ontario has coroplast so I imagine they would have it in Ottawa too. They keep it in the section with the plexiglass, but chances are the employees will not know what coroplast is. Art supply stores usually have it too, in fact there is a Loomis in Ottawa that should sell it: (broken link removed) .

Pet Valu stores don't sell animals, but they do sell timothy hay, at their own brand of guinea pig pellets is comparable to plain Mazuri, which is one of the better pellet choices if you can't get KM or Oxbow. Pet Valu: Store Locator
Global/Ryan's Pet Foods is another chain of supply stores taht don't sell animals: (broken link removed) .

Thank you so much! I will definitely try both of your suggestions and check out Home Depot this weekend. Again, thank you!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.