Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Duplos

TrekkiesUnite

Cavy Slave
I have a huge tub of Duplos from when I was little that are doing nothing but collecting dust. So I was wondering if I could make something out of them for Twister to climb on or something. So I was wondering if it would be safe for her and if anyone else has tried this?

Aertyn

Cavy Gazer
I had the same situation as you, a big tub and long grown out of using it, so I came up with this.

duplo.jpg

It should be made out of non-toxic plastic (just check to make sure) and to clean you simply take it apart and wash it in warm water.

TrekkiesUnite

Cavy Slave
Ok, that's good to know. If I get another pig I might just build another house instead of buying another. One idea I had though was making steps for her to use if I add a second level, or just making her something to play king of the mountain on.

spoonyspork

Cavy Slave
Ha! That's such a great idea!

I bet to make it safer for permanent use, one could put a dab of glue on before putting it together :)

TrekkiesUnite

Cavy Slave
Ha! That's such a great idea!

I bet to make it safer for permanent use, one could put a dab of glue on before putting it together :)

Well one thing I have noticed over the years is if you put duplos together and keep them together they will stick really well.

littlebear

Cavy Slave
Thats a great idea. I have some legos sitting around maybe I'll make on of those things!

TrekkiesUnite

Cavy Slave
I have legos too, but I was worried that legos being smaller that they might somehow choke on them or something.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.