PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

FoolOnTheHill
09-30-06, 05:50 am
Hi
I've been browsing this site for ages now but only just signed up! I'm really glad I found it!
I have two male pigs - Spike, who is a brown, black and white Abbysinian and Dylan who is a black Crested. They live in a new 5x3 C&C in my bedroom which is great.
Don't know what else to say, so just Hi for now :cheerful:

Fluffball
09-30-06, 09:11 am
Hi FoolOnTheHill and welcome! I also have an abby arent they the cutest. Would love to see some pigtures! Glad you've joined up : )

fourbwabbys
09-30-06, 05:23 pm
Welcome to the forum!

Tulia&Susie
09-30-06, 07:28 pm
Welcome! A 5x3 is huge!! They must love their cage. How often do you have to clean it?

FoolOnTheHill
10-01-06, 02:00 am
Thanks for the welcome. :)
I think I have some pics, I'll try and post them soon. Yup, Abby's are very cute! They seem to be surprised if you look at them front-on. I bed my pigs on layers of newspaper, then an old curtain, then a soft blanket. I'm looking for some fleece at the moment, but it's nearing winter now and I don't know if I'll be able to get the towels and blankets dry all the time. I may switch to Carefresh or something (if I can find it in England). I spot clean the cage morning and evening (and change the newspaper if necessary) and totally clean it maybe once or twice a week.

The Magic Taco
10-02-06, 06:43 pm
Welcome!
He he he, Magical Mystery Tour?:D
I love abbies. I love that fur! An old curtain you say? I don't think I've heard that one before.