Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Why?

peppererwin

Cavy Slave
Why does it ahve to hurt so much to lose one oyu love? I lost my piggy about 6 months ago, and to this day every time I think of him I just burst into tears. I loved Weet Weet you couldn't of asked for a better pig than him.:weepy: Heres a picture of my little cutie. Animals - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

JarBax

Cavy Slave
I am so sorry it still hurts so much when you think of your little Weet Weet. He certainly was a handsome pig.

I lost my beautiful Midge around 6 months ago too, and still feel dreadfully sad when I think about her. I find it hard reading some of the threads in this section - they bring tears to my eyes.

I have no answers as to 'why', though I know hurting is an inevitible part of love, when the loved one goes.

Do you still have piggies? Our 'new' pig Marble does not replace Midge, but she certainly helps in keeping focus on the present, and I know Mary would be a lost soul without her.

Concentrating on the love and care I give my pets now does help with the awful well of sadness I feel at times when remembering Midge. But I try to remember the good, loving home I gave her when she was with us, and how happy that made her. In turn that makes me feel a little happier.

Hope this helps. :hug:

piggiebun

Cavy Slave
I am so sorry about the loss of your little one. it never get's any easier. As Jar said concentrate on the good times and remember the love you gave while the little piglet was still with you. When I think of Fudge and George I read rainbow bridge, it's helped me alot and sometimes you just need a good cry.

cookie_gal

Cavy Slave
I know, it is so hard, I still morn many of my long gone pets, they touch our lives in such a short time.

Your Weet Weet looked beautifully healthy, a gorgeous colour too.

amptondooz

Cavy Slave
Yes, I see why you are still sad about her. When my Goldie died, a few months after she'd died, I started crying. It just happens

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.