Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

3 baby pigs up for adoption in Philadelphia Pa!

blankfaerie

Cavy Slave
These three babies were born just a few hours ago.
I think there are two girls and a boy,but it's hard to tell since they are still so young.
The dad is still in the c&c cage with the mama and the babies, but he is fixed so it's nothing to worry about :)

If you are in the Philadelphia area and are wanting a new piggy, don't hesitate to ask!
I doubt that I willl be able to keep all three of the baby's, so they will need good homes soon

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
Awww... so cute! You should post them at (broken link removed), too, to get more "hits". Good luck on finding them all homes! =)

blankfaerie

Cavy Slave
mncavylover said:
Awww... so cute! You should post them at (broken link removed), too, to get more "hits". Good luck on finding them all homes! =)

I just put a post up on that site.. hopefully I'll find good homes for them, I'm worried about what will happen if I have to take them to a shelter :(

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
Great! I'm glad you're making sure they all go to loving homes, rather than just sending them to a shelter. You're making the right moves... and good luck once more! =)

blink1177

Cavy Slave
They are adorable!! Wish I could have more but I think 2 are enough for me to handle. Good luck finding homes!

pigsandrats

Cavy Slave
Just FYI, the babies should stay with mom for at LEAST three weeks......

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.