Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

rabbits

petsRmything

Cavy Slave
hay every one i went to the pet store the other day and the girl that was working asked if i would like a bunnie that was there i said no at first cause i had no money but then she started telling me how the people that did have her were mean to her so that is why she was at the pet store they didn't want her so the pet store was going to give it to the local zoo to feed to the eagle or the wolfs they have there so she was going to give it to me for free so i had to take it cause i didn't want it to be eatin so i took my chances getting in trouble with my mom to save her so i took her home and should my mom and she fell in love with her but heres the thing i have 2 guinea pigs also so i was wondering if i could put them in the same cage or not if any one has a suggestion you can e-mail me or something!! thanks:love:

jackrussellgirl

Cavy Slave
First off, you need to use proper grammer. Its really hard to understand what you are writing. No the guinea pigs and the rabbit cannot go in the same cage together. They have differen't dietary needs and there are many cases of rabbits killing guinea pigs. Probably the best suggestion is to build a new C&C cage for your rabbit. Good luck!

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
First of all, please check your private messages for information about posting rules. It was almost impossible to weed through your post to find your question.

No, guinea pigs and rabbits should NEVER be housed in the same cage. They have different nutritional needs, and even if they seem to love each other, a rabbit could jump and kick the guinea pig which could easily injure or even kill him.

sweetjay6891

Cavy Slave
hay every one i went to the pet store the other day and the girl that was working asked if i would like a bunnie that was there i said no at first cause i had no money but then she started telling me how the people that did have her were mean to her so that is why she was at the pet store they didn't want her so the pet store was going to give it to the local zoo to feed to the eagle or the wolfs they have there so she was going to give it to me for free so i had to take it cause i didn't want it to be eatin so i took my chances getting in trouble with my mom to save her so i took her home and should my mom and she fell in love with her but heres the thing i have 2 guinea pigs also so i was wondering if i could put them in the same cage or not if any one has a suggestion you can e-mail me or something!! thanks:love:
That's one long sentence...

ILOVEHONEY2005
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

bunnyluv17

Cavy Slave
It is not reccomended to keep rabbits outside because of the many risks such as predators, the elements, disease, and neglect. Rabbits are much happier and healthier living as indoor companions.

I would suggest a different cage. Big enough for the bunny to hop around in. Maybe a rabbit hutch if you were to keep the bunny outside. Good luck!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.