Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hi Introducing Piglet and me

Julie_Lindsay

Cavy Slave
:) Hello everyone,
My name is Julie and im 18 from Scotland and i only joined around a week ago while searching for info on keeping my Guinea Pig, Piglet happy and healthy. I have found this site and all of the lovley members i have spoke to a great help.
As a new owner i felt very unsure but this site has helped me in finding my feet and my new Piggy, (that i have only had for 2 weeks) are very happy he even started to squeak and cuddle me yesterday, much better than him looking at me like i am going to eat him LOL. I am also going to be looking soon to adopt (not buy as i have learned from here) another male to keep Piglet company he needs a friend.

Thanks for a great site packed with info and tips i feel so much more educated and happy with the proper care and love i can give my wee piggy now :)

Last edited by a moderator:

nonamian_girl

Cavy Slave
Welcome! Good to hear you will be adopting a buddy for piglet. Check out the social page on Index of / for some great information about introducing a new pig.

Do you have any pictures of Piglet?

Susan9608

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum! I'm so glad to hear that you're going to adopt Piglet a friend. :) Please tell us more about Piglet and his cage. Pictures are always welcome - put pig photos here or in another thread like this. The gallery is for cage only photos.

Hope to hear more soon!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.