Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

RIP Doctor

Alanas

Cavy Slave
Symphony has an abcess. I called my regular Vet who I know to be wonderful. Many vets think I am a bit strange about how much I love my lethal guinea pig Symphony who is blind and deaf but not Dr. Geoff. So I called him to get him to help my Symphony only to have the nurse on duty inform me that Dr. Geoff passed away from a heart attack a few months ago. I am devastated. There aren't many great Vet's out there, and he was a great Vet. He would check over my piggies and not charge me for a consultation, then he would give me antibiotics without charging me for them, because he is a small animal owner and knows how much the little critters mean to me, and he also knew I was a struggling Uni student. So I went and got Symphony checked out, and I was embarrassed crying infront of him when he told me that if the antibiotics didn't work that he would have to put her down. Anyway thank you Dr. Geoff on behalf of my piggies and all of the other ones you treated. Rest In Peace. I hope I can nurse Symphony back to health.

Fluffball

Cavy Slave
Im so sorry alanas. He sounded really nice, but he'll always be alive in your memories and im sure he'll be looking down on your piggies and keeping an eye on them.

*hugs*

R.I .P Dr.Geoff...

amptondooz

Cavy Slave
Yes, he did sound nice. :( I hate heart attacks, not that I've had one.

Also, hope Symphony gets better:)

Alanas

Cavy Slave
Thank you!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.