Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Rhapsody passed away today.

Amber23

Cavy Slave
Hi everyone, I haven't been on much the past few months.

When I woke up this morning, I found that Rhapsody had passed way. She didn't show any signs of illness, she seemed perfectly fine the night before. Eyes, nose, breathing were all clear. Stools and everything have been fine.

I loved her so much, she was very lovable and friendly. She always came up to you when you walked by the cage. Im gonna miss her so much.

Its just hard to understand. When I adopted her, the vet thought she was around 4-5. I guess she could have passed from old age?

JarBax

Cavy Slave
Oh Amber. I am sorry. RIP little Rhapsody.

Lydia

Cavy Slave
Amber - I'm so sorry for your loss. This is a pretty recent pigture of Rhapsody, isn't it? Such a cute one... my thoughts are with you.

Amber23

Cavy Slave
Thanks.

Amber - I'm so sorry for your loss. This is a pretty recent pigture of Rhapsody, isn't it? Such a cute one... my thoughts are with you.

Its a few months ago, It was right after I adopted her.

fourbwabbys

Cavy Slave
I'm so sorry to hear that. I remember that picture, she was very adorable. RIP Rhapsody

Herbie Girl

Cavy Slave
RIP Rhapsody.... So sorry for your loss.

Becky

suzilovespiggie

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
So very sorry you lost your little girl. She was a real cutie.
RIP Rhapsoday.

Tatalp

Cavy Slave
I'm so sorry. I always loved looking at the adorable pictures you took of her, she was a very amusing pig! Rest in peace, Rhapsody.

piggly wiggly

Cavy Slave
I am so sorry for your loss, she was such a cutie.

PiggieMom

Cavy Slave
My heart sank when I read the title of this thread. Rhapsody had a great personality and stuck in my head (especially in that picture). I am so very sorry for your loss. Sleep well sweet Rhapsody. I am glad she knew a happy home with you Amber. :hug:

janetangel

Cavy Slave
Oh Amber, I am so sorry for your loss. That seems so unfair to have a day like that to find her gone with no idea as to why. I feel for you. I do think she lived the last of her life content with you and appreciated your love for her.

Amber23

Cavy Slave
Thanks everyone. Its really hard to even walk by her cage. Squirrel seems pretty depressed too. Its just so unfair, I didn't even get to have her that long, I just adopted her a few months ago. I loved her so much, she was such a sweetheart.

Here is another favorite picture.

Fluffball

Cavy Slave
She was gorgeous. She resembles my piglet fluffball, same colouring.

I know no amount of condolences will ever take the hurt away but she knew she was loved and she will always live on in your heart.

Rest in peace rhapsody...

Coopdog

Cavy Slave
Awww...what a little sweetie pie. I'm so sorry. At least it sounds like she died peacefully in her sleep. You gave her all the care and love a piggie could ever want...she was a lucky girl. Rest in Peace little Rhapsody.

WEAVER

Cavy Slave
I am so sorry for your loss. She had such a sweet face and her eyes filled with so much personality. I am sure she enjoyed living out the remainder of her life with you. Rest in peace Rhapsody . . .

JennG

Cavy Slave
Oh, man! Amber, I just saw this thread. I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how much you loved her. RIP: Rhapsody!

CapuPebbles

Cavy Slave
I remember reading your thread when she was adopted. I am so sorry for your loss Amber. RIP Rhapsody.

GuineaTV

Cavy Slave
Amber, my piggy Amber also passed away this morning at the hospital. She was the same color as Rhapsody but American, and the most beautiful pig I've ever had. She was so polite, she always waited her turn at the food dish and water bottle, and she was a lovey mush. I don't know how to put up a picture of her, but I would like to. This is my third pig to go in about a year, even though I take such good care of all of them. All three were only four years old when they went. I know the pain of not knowing what was wrong with your baby when she went.

RyanR

Cavy Slave
I'm so sorry for your lost. Don't worry, she's running free with her friends now over the rainbow bridge.

Amber23

Cavy Slave
Thanks everyone. Im getting ready to find a friend to adopt for Squirrel. I wasn't sure that I wanted to get another pig but Squirrel has a long life ahead of her, she is around a year old, so she needs a buddy. I just feel guilty I guess since I did rehome 2 of my other girls. I wish that I could get them back but the woman loves them and wants to keep them. It just doesn't seem right I guess but I didn't expect Rhapsody to pass away, thought I had a couple more years still.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.