PDA

View Full Version : My pigs introductions

strigercake
08-28-06, 09:10 am
I know I have been a member here for a couple of years, but I don't think I ever got around to introductions. I mostly just lurked here, didn't post much unless I had a problem. Lately though, I have been in and out of here everyday, posting when I can or when I feel I have something to say.

Anyhow, I currently have 7 sows. Isabelle, Jasmine, Sage, Ivy, Hazelnut, Willow, and Cinder. Isabelle, Jasmine, and Cinder were adopted from a rescue. Willow was dropped off here sick with an URI. Ivy and Hazelnut were born here from a rescue pig. Sage was a gift. She came from a petstore sick.

I had my first pig (may he RIP) about 3 1/2 years ago that I got from a petstore and I fell in love with him at first sight. After lots of research, I have learned so many things and the things I did wrong, thanks to sites like this one.

Now for my pigs:

strigercake
08-28-06, 09:16 am
Here are Ivy, Willow, and Cinder.

strigercake
08-28-06, 09:18 am
And Cinder. It wouldn't let me post this pic in the last post.

Lydia
08-29-06, 03:34 pm
Well let me be the first to say "Welcome" in reposnse to your official intro post! Those are some danged cute pics you've got there; and with such difficult beginnings for some of them, it sounds like they're all going to have happy endings! :)

strigercake
08-31-06, 07:13 am
Thanks. The pigs are spoiled rotten. At every wheeek they get something to eat. They have me trained well.

Lydia
08-31-06, 09:52 am
They have me trained well.

Hehehe... I feel your pain on that one! I think you're definately in good company here!

3littlepigs
08-31-06, 09:57 am
Aww, what a great group you've got there! Welcome to the forum!

3littlepigs
08-31-06, 10:13 am
whoops - apparently I can't read today. :o Just realized you said you'd been here a while. So, once again great pictures, glad you shared!

JarBax
08-31-06, 12:59 pm
What beautiful pigsters! Do they all live happily together? I love their names too!

twinkies
08-31-06, 01:24 pm
Soooo cute! Do they all live together?

strigercake
08-31-06, 07:16 pm
I think we all know as guinea pig people, we are ALL trained by our pigs even if they aren't ours. lol

Jasmine and Isabelle lives in a separate 2x4 and the rest live in a 3x5. They all get along great though. They usually have floor time together without any problems.

lissa_b
09-01-06, 06:03 pm
awe your piggies are so cute and chubby!!

mine has gotten rather plump herself.