PDA

View Full Version : Yay Another Newbie!

baby-sasha
08-22-06, 04:05 pm
Lol hiya! Well my name is Jazmyn and yeah I'm new to Cavy Cages. Well the thing is I don't have a guinea pig yet but I'm going to research them and see if I really TRULY want one. I have other options such as a bunny or chinchilla but I'm going to research guinea pigs at the moment. Well if anyone wants to help can you send me some sites that have good information on it. I already know that if I get a guinea pig, hamster, chinchilla, or bunny that I will get it from the Bunny Bunch Ranch since its in my city and they are a rescue place. I've heard they are really good so yeah if I do get any of those furry creatures I will be getting it from there so don't worry about the whole pet shop deal because I think that's just horrible and sick. And if you stop buying from pet shops then the mills run out of money and will not be able to breed them anymore well that's my phylosiphy (edited for age I can't spell :crazy: ) so yeah thanks for reading this and I hope that you can help me out.

fourbwabbys
08-22-06, 04:07 pm
Welcome to the forum!

baby-sasha
08-22-06, 04:08 pm
Welcome to the forum!

Thank you :)

VoodooJoint
08-22-06, 04:28 pm
Welcome to the forum and thank you for chosing adoption and researching about the different animals you are considering first! People like you make our day

baby-sasha
08-22-06, 05:10 pm
Welcome to the forum and thank you for chosing adoption and researching about the different animals you are considering first! People like you make our day

lol yeah i think its better to adopt anyways. one its cheaper, 2 your giving an animal a better home & saving a life, and 3 there are already too many homeless animals that people need to stop overbreeding. also i love to research i love learning new things but yeah any sites involving rabbits or guinea pigs is fine preferably guinea pigs.