PDA

View Full Version : kiara... we miss you

verawheeler
08-18-06, 12:27 pm
This is really sad. My sweety Kiara passed away. I had gone away for the weekend awhile back and let a friend watch my 3 piggies... My friend had had piggies of her own before so i assumed she knew how to take care of them. turns out she didn't like that i had my kiddo's seperated because i didn't want babies and she put kiara in with my benny. well long story short she ended up preggo. And i have never let this friend take care of my piggy's ever again. grrrrrrrrrr. Anyways, there was nothing i could do about the pregnancy even took her to the vet once i noticed her sides bulging out. The vet did xrays and told us she had 4 piglets in her. She had her babies and only 3 of them lived. (I love babies but i really didn't want my girl going through this). At the same visit i got an apt for benny and he later got fixed. he's doing great now. Kiara ended up getting real sick and before i could get her to the vets she passed away. A day later 1 of the piglets passed away too. It was a very sad week. So now I am taking care of these 2 babies and they seem to be doing great. for now they have the names shiver and nibbles. I miss Kiara she was the most mellow of my piggy's ... :(

HandcuffedAngel
08-18-06, 12:44 pm
Poor Kiara. I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

fourbwabbys
08-21-06, 07:32 pm
I'm so sorry. I confront your "friend" and have her pay the vet bills.

CapuPebbles
08-22-06, 05:38 am
I'm so sorry for your loss.

Caramel Cookie
08-22-06, 11:40 am
I am so very sorry to hear about Kiara (and her baby).