Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Other My other pets

SimplyLovely17

Cavy Slave
Heyy I thought it would be nice to post the other pet's I have running around my house.
First is my Chihuahua; Licorish she is also a rescue just like my two guinea pig's. I've had her for about 4 months now, she is a 2 year old large breed black Chi. I adopted her from a rescue in West Virginia. She had come from an abused home along with her sister; Porcha. Licorish used to have a different name (Mercedes) but they said it would be best to change it so we did. So here she is :cool:
https://imageshack.us
https://img90.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1000750dj4.jpg
I also have a blue male betta fish, bought from PetSmart about 8 months ago. And I dwarf hamster named Reece who I have had for a year. And last but not least my 5 year old Cocker Spaniel; Chloe. She's not a rescue though we bought her from my uncle who breeds and show's Cocker Spaniels. I don't have any picture's of them yet, but I will get some soon.

diane

Cavy Slave
I also have a large chihuahua he is try color with the major coloring being blue. He is 4 yrs old. He is one of the sweetest dogs I have ever owned. He is so funny he tells on himself when he does something bad.

SimplyLovely17

Cavy Slave
Awe see our Cocker Spaniel is like that sometimes. We can always tell when she's done somethin she wasn't supposed to, it's very cute... most of the time!:cheerful:

HandcuffedAngel

Cavy Slave
Your pup is cute. :D

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.