Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Looking for Guinea Pig in South Texas?

CritterLuver419

Cavy Slave
Hello! I thank y'all for helping me get my new piggy! My friend now wants a small animal so I suggested a Guinea Pig! They live in South Padre, but can't find any closer than Houston. If you know anyone who can help me please email me at [email protected] or reply here. Thanks!

Angie

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
Have you tried looking at www.petfinder.com? They have a search and also have classified ads--click on CLASSIFIEDS then ADOPTABLES. Also, Cavy Spirit has an adoption site, (broken link removed), which has a bunch of good info. If all else fails, you can do a google search for guinea pig rescues in your area. Hope this helps! =)

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
Have you found your friend a new buddy yet? Keep us posted and good luck!!! =)

CritterLuver419

Cavy Slave
Thank you!

The friend of mine in South Texas hasn't found any guineas yet but I have!

Well the one person I called actually didn't work out. But, I did find Merical, a girl pig, from Houston andd were gonna meet in Sealy to pick her up on Saturday! I have seen pictures and she's very cute. I am so excited that finally my guinea will have a friend!

The other guinea pig that I called about was a boy and I asked if it would be alright if I had it neutered (which I have now read up about and don't want to go through of doing). So I told some friends about him and hopefully my friend from here will get him from his owner soon! Thank you, again!

.::.::.::Angie::.::.::.

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
Yay!!! That's great news. Thanks for replying and enjoy your new baby! =)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.