Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Canada Grids on sale in Ontario! And coro Q?

fairysari

Cavy Slave
I found the 3 cube packs of grids (13 grids) at Walmart in St. Catharines for $10/pack the other day (Wed. Aug. 2). They were in two different shades of blue, in the next aisle over from the regular white grids (they have white grids for $20 and silver mesh grids for about $24 in the 'closet prganiztion' section), in a sort of clearance section for organization and houseware type stuff. I think they were 'Organize it' brand, and it was the first time I'd seen anything other than the white Rubbermaid cubes - and they are half the price! This was at the Bunting Rd Walmart in St Catharines, but I would think that other locations in the area might have the same deal if you look around - maybe in Hamilton, or Toronto?

Also, I was wondering if anyone has been to the Alness St. Loomis or the Curry's at Steele/Kennedy? I'm just curious what to expect, do they have a large selection of colours and sizes or coroplast? Or should I just expect basic white to be in stock?

piggly wiggly

Cavy Slave
Thank you for posting this sale, I am going to go to my wal mart today to see if they have any.Might aswell stock up for that price. My cage is a 3grid x 4grid for Spanky and I am adopting Maci on Monday and I should expand it. Thanks

Sabriel

Cavy Slave
My nearest Curry's and Loomis had a wide variety of coro, but no purple. :( Since they are art supply stores they will be expected to have a wide array of colours.

You never know what people will be making out of it. There really are people who use it for artisitic purposes, not just a place to put their guinea pigs. ;)

fairysari

Cavy Slave
Thanks, I think I might go shopping for new cage making supplies on Tuesday. Maybe I can get matching blue coroplast and cubes!

crazy_pig

Cavy Slave
do you know if they sell coroplast at a staples, Home hardware or home depot type area? my guinea pig had her babies last night and she lives in a pet store cage (yah imagine 4 piggies in one of those...although they all just snuggle in a corner) so i'm scrambling around to find all the materials. I'm crossing my fingers that i can run into home depot and walmart and find all the materials i need...poor piggies.

piggly wiggly

Cavy Slave
Yes they sell coro at home depot, and the cubes aswell. The coro is in with the plexiglass and the cubes are in the aisle with all the storage bins. When I got the cubes they were 13 cubes for $19.99 and the coro was 4ftx8ft for $17 and change.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.