Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Forum Upgrade--within 48-72 hours

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
I plan on upgrading the forum software within the next 48 hours.

There may be some temporary disruption in service. And very likely, not all of the special bells and whistles will be functioning properly immediately after the change. It will probably take me a few hours to a day to get everything back to normal.

The look won't change, but there are a lot of functional enhancements. Some are for everyone, some are for the staff. For instance, there is a whole new 'infraction system' which will make it a lot easier (hopefully) for our moderators. We currently have our own informal system and this will be more effective.

You will notice the change when it's done.

Just giving you a heads up that it's coming shortly and please just have patience through any bumps in the road. They will be temporary.

Thanks,
Teresa

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
I still have to add back a bunch of stuff, but things should be functioning. Please let me know of BUGs, not missing stuff right now.

Thanks,
Teres

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
I still have to add back a bunch of stuff, but things should be functioning. Please let me know of BUGs, not missing stuff right now.

Thanks,
Teres

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
Thanks and Groans and some other things will probably be back by some time tonight.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.