Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Looking for Young female in Central TX area

CritterLuver419

Cavy Slave
Hello. My name is Angie and I have a 7 month female named Kelly and she needs a friend... I live in Austin and am willing to drive alittle to find one :) Please, if you know anywhere or anyone who might be able to help me, please respond to this or email me at [email protected]. Thank you!

.::Angie::.

CritterLuver419

Cavy Slave

Well I had seen that website, but I didn't know if Dallas was too long of a drive for a Guinea Pig do you know? If it isn't then that is perfect for me. I have looked at some of the piggies and they look really interesting... do you know if it would be to weird to bring two home to my one? Would she be weirded out or would they most likely get along? Thank you for looking Houston!! I appreciate it!

Angie

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
Have you tried looking at (broken link removed)? That is run by Cavy Spirit and has plenty of adoptables. Also, you could try looking at www.petfinder.com. There are four near Austin today. Also, try looking at the classified adoptables on petfinder. There are plenty there, too. If you still want to see more, do a google search for "guinea pig rescues austin"--that should give you plenty of choices. Good luck! =)

CritterLuver419

Cavy Slave

Thank you lots! I indeed found a guinea pig in the classifieds and I called her up and we've talked! Thank you for telling me about those! :-D I am so excited! lol Thanks again!

Angie

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
YAY!!! =) Great job and good luck with your new piggy!

CritterLuver419

Cavy Slave
Yay!

Ok well the one person I called actually didn't work out. But, I did find Merical, a girl pig, from Houston andd were gonna meet in Sealy to pick her up on Saturday! I have seen pictures and she's very cute. I am so excited that finally my guinea will have a friend!

The other guinea pig that I called about was a boy and I asked if it would be alright if I had it neutered (which I have now read up about and don't want to go through of doing). So I told some friends about him and hopefully my friend from here will get him from his owner soon! Thank you, again!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.