Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Australia Cubes??

canni

Cavy Slave
Has anyone been able to find cubes anywhere? I've checked Big W, KMart ($50 for 6!!) and the Reject Shop..

I'll check Bunnings on thursday and really hope they are still stocking them.. does anyone know anywhere else (VIC)?

Aertyn

Cavy Gazer
I've only ever seen them at Big W and The Reject Shop.

Big W they are $15 for 4 cubes (16 grids), at the Reject Shop they are $30 for 6 cubes (20 something grids)

As far as I know Bunnings no longer stocks them, but you might get lucky and find some

GuineaGal

Cavy Slave
OmG!! gud news evry body!! (brisbaners) i found HEAPS of cubes at bunnings warehouse at Oxley!!!! theres HEAPS there!! they r wite and they're 5 for $8.50 wich is gr8!!

32 Blunder Road Oxley

:cheerful:

:heart: AmbA :heart:

(guineagal)

canni

Cavy Slave
My friend rang bunnings today and they definitely sell them :) thankfully! Just so everyone knows..if you are planning any expansions to your cage stock up as I think they are the only place that sells them now (apart from Kmarts super expensive ones).

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.