Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

am POSSIBLY going to adopt a baby girl in St.Louis

KmKrazy9

Cavy Slave
I may be adopting another baby girl. Plans ARE NOT Finalized yet but if there was one needing a home I might be interested. It all depends on what comes up. I will post when it is for sure I am getting another. But please let me know if some one has one that needs a place.

shrtymgs

Cavy Slave
I know someone thats going to have babies!!

I KNOW SOMEONE THATS GOING TO HAVE BABIES SHE SAW HER GUINEA PIGS DOING YOU KNOW WHAT SO IT MAY TAKE AWILE. iF YOU THINKS ITS TOO LONG EMAIL ME AT [email protected] AND I WILL HELP YOU FIND GUINEA PIGS. aROUND YOU AND CLOSE TO YOUR STATE SO ITS NOT TOO MUCH SHIPPING

Maggie

ChadWPB

Cavy Slave
shrtymgs - Please do not type your messages in all caps. IT'S LIKE EFFING YELLING!

KmKrazy9 - I'm not in St. Louis, but you may want to check the Cavy Classifieds on avy Rescue. Or post your needs in Guinea Lynx's Placement Forum.

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
You can also try looking at www,petfinder.com! Good luck on your search! There are always piggies that need homes. =)

shrtymgs.

Cavy Slave
Sorry

I ment it like I was happy and excided. What state and city do you live in so i can help u.

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
As posted, the one looking is from St. Louis, MO. I am looking for you, and I found some on www.petfinder.com, though the closest I could find was Columbia, MO.
There are three I found in St. Louis on (broken link removed)!!! They have 2 males and one female. The males are both long-haired.
Hope this helps! Oh, and if you want to find some shelters or rescues by you, look on (broken link removed) and click the appropriate link. Good luck!

RubyPiggie2

Cavy Slave
Have you already adopted a girl or still looking for a girl?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.