Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

newbie :)

my4butterflys

Cavy Slave
Hello! I am new to this forum.I am a sahm of 4 kiddies with 3 piggies (1 male,2 females.1 is preggo).I have not had a guinea pig since I was real small(long long time ago;) )so I probably will have lots of questions:p .

Looking forward to getting to know everyone:D

sweetjay6891

Cavy Slave
Welcome!:cheerful:
Are you a breeder?:melodrama

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will learn a lot here and make some friends. If you don't yet have a C&C cage please take a look at our gallery. You will find some great ideas to inprove your pets' living arrangement.

You may not have had a chance to read the forum rules yet. Please do take the time to read over all of our (broken link removed). We want you to get the maximum enjoyment and value from our forum. Proper posting is a firm requirement here and helps us keep a high standard of readability. We require posters to use proper capitalization, punctuation and avoid chat speak. We ask this in part because this is an international forum and we have many members that do not use English as a first language. Improper writing can be difficult for them to read.

Thank you very much for your attention to these details. We look forward to your continued participation.

my4butterflys

Cavy Slave
no I am not a breeder...with 4 small kids...breeding is the last thing on my mind...lol
the one we have that is pg..the whole thing was not planned..when we got her we where told it was a "him"so we stuck him in with the other male (who just passed away last week:weepy: )...so anyway the kids and I went on vacation for a month and my husband took care of the piggies..we came home and I noticed how big the one had become and put 2 and 2 together:melodrama

sorry this is so long

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.