Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Veg*n Commericals!

Faunn
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

TheQueen

Cavy Slave
I've seen the Hummer one, but not the BK one. It is pretty pathetic. So many people are like that. I say the guys that eat meat aren't men. I mean, if they aren't manly enough to last without their precious ribs and save some lives, what kind of men are they?

Faunn

sweetjay6891

Cavy Slave
Hahaha, My grandfather said what kind of men are they if there eating somthing that was once living? Then he called them names which a cannot say! (wink-wink)lol:D

Cavykid

Cavy Slave
I don't see what the not eating meat means you're not a man is all about.Do you think a vegaterian never saved someone?Maybe when eating beef they think of the old west and cattle driving.Got me, I like the beat to the song though not that crazy about the lyrics.

Faunn

Emmett

Cavy Slave
Basically they are telling people to be selfish and not care about anyone but yourself. Hummer presents an idea its ok to use up oil, help acerbate global warming and cause wars. I've always wonder what Hummer drivers are trying to say about themselves. Is it saying something about the size of their manhood and for women, do they have man envy? For meat eating commercials its the same thing, be selfish and don't think what other beings go through so you can indulge yourself in their flesh.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.