Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Veg*n Meat dreams!!!

Guinea_Gal

Cavy Slave
Hi everyone.

I have been Veggie now for about 4 or 5 months and really have been surprised at how much i do not miss meat. I just go back from a 3 week trip to Australia and am very proud that i was able to not eat any meat while away.

Anyway, every so often i have dreams about eating meat. It is he weirdest thing. In the dreams, i know i vegetarian and eat meat accidentally. Once i realize i ate it, i spit it out immediately and rinse my mouth. I think this is very strange! Have any of you had this experience.

Thanks,
Grace

bugginjulz24

Cavy Slave
Just goes to show your are a true vegetarian if you can remember to not eat it in your dreams...I haven't consumed meat since April and I dont miss it at all either. You could look in a dreambook thier may be something about it in thier if you were really curious. Yay to you for not eating meat!

sweetjay6891

Cavy Slave
Congrats on not eating meat!!!!!!!(animal flesh) Wooo-Woooo!:cheerful: Maybe a vegan soon? (wink-Wink)

Guinea_Gal

Cavy Slave
Maybe, but not for many years as i am only in high school and my poor mother is just getting over the trauma of me becoming veggie :)

bugginjulz24

Cavy Slave
Ugh I just looked at this website pics that another user had posted on the forum and I am gonna be having nightmares tonight.
(broken link removed)

sweetjay6891

Cavy Slave
Guinea_Gal said:
Maybe, but not for many years as i am only in high school and my poor mother is just getting over the trauma of me becoming veggie :)
Well, I'm in high school as well. Why is your mother in trauma?

Clover Cavy

Cavy Slave
I know what you mean about the whole trauma deal. With me it's my dad though. He's convinced that I'm going to die from lack of protein and has been trying to convince me to change my mind ever since I decided to go veggie. It's been a whole 4 days of meatless ness, refusing meat on countless occasions. (so proud of me, yay!) Congradulations on no meat!

Sabriel

Cavy Slave
I had a dream once where I ate a whole plate of bacon, then realized it was bacon and sobbed for the rest of the dream. I hope I never have a dream like that again. I was way creeped out when I woke up.

Clover Cavy

Cavy Slave
That's so bizarre that your mind makes connections like that without conciousness. I've had dreams like that except with other things, like horses. It's really weird! :confused:

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.