Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello

Dawn & Chris

Cavy Slave
Hello to everyone. My husband and I adopted our first piggy, Xavier, about six weeks ago. It's amazing how quickly they wrap you around their little toes! I just joined, but have been reading the site for the last few weeks for ideas, and it's been terrifically helpful. We're working on getting Xavier a C&C cage and would appreciate recommendations for a source of the coroplast locally (Phoenix, Arizona). We'd like to get him a companion boar and would love suggestions on what has worked well for a pair up. Xavier is approximately 8 months old. Should we look for a specific age range, or does that not matter? Thanks for all the helpful suggestions and adorable photos here!

PiggieMom

Cavy Slave
First of all welcome! It's to see a new member with a good head on their shoulders! Your piggie will love the C&C cage, though I can't help you with finding coroplast being in Michigan and all. Try looking in the phone for sign supplies and start calling around.

As far as adopting a friend I would look at getting an older boar. But it depends on the personality of your current boar. I would try to get a laid back boar or maybe a spayed female.

jdomans

Cavy Slave
Dawn the online yellow pages show a few sign companies in your city.
(broken link removed) there are 3 listed

(broken link removed)

(broken link removed)
(480) 961-7446

(broken link removed)
(602) 272-5055
This should get you started. Make sure you tell them that you are making a GP cage. they don't like DIY sign makers.
Welcome

Fire Cracker

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum!

BabyGrl

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum!

My Baby Mu

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.