Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Looking to Adopt-Rowlett, TX

Squeakers-Mom

Cavy Slave
I have one cavy and love her so much I have to have another. I have been reading and realize that Squeakers needs a playmate. Anybody that knows of where I can adopt, please let me know.

Thanks!

Have you tried looking on www.Petfinder.com? I just did a search for you and found several females, but they are all in Dallas. Maybe you could try searching for a shelter in your area on Google. You could also browse the adoptables on the classified section of petfinder here: (broken link removed). Hope this helps! =)

Squeakers-Mom said:
I have one cavy and love her so much I have to have another. I have been reading and realize that Squeakers needs a playmate. Anybody that knows of where I can adopt, please let me know.

Thanks!
Hi! I am in Dallas and am looking to find my two boys new homes. I would keep them as it's breaking my heart to give them away but I am moving across the country to go to school. Let me know if you are still looking for a new pig and I can give you more info about them. Neither is neutered, but I would be happy to work something out to get one neutered if you are interested.

Thank you for asking, but I got my second one already. I have 2 girls now. I hope that you are able to find them a new home. Good luck in school.
ac0028 said:
Hi! I am in Dallas and am looking to find my two boys new homes. I would keep them as it's breaking my heart to give them away but I am moving across the country to go to school. Let me know if you are still looking for a new pig and I can give you more info about them. Neither is neutered, but I would be happy to work something out to get one neutered if you are interested.

Yay!! Glad to hear you've gotten another piggy. Good luck with her! =)
ac0028, good luck finding a home for your cavies!

Thanks mncavylover! She is a cutie! I love her to death! The girls are getting along well now. I got some cute pics of them together "under" the hammock. They are so adorable!
mncavylover said:
Yay!! Glad to hear you've gotten another piggy. Good luck with her! =)
ac0028, good luck finding a home for your cavies!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.