Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Desperate Pigs need home in arkansas

cavylover_76

Cavy Slave
My brother went and bought two pigs after he saw mine. He and his wife do NOT take proper care of them. I finally talked them into placing the pigs in new homes after the female had 3 babies.

There is a total 5 pigs, but I don't know for sure if he is giving all 5 away or just the 3 we had talked about. The three are an adult male/female and a 1 month old female.

Any one wanting them, please contact me by replying to this thread.

Thanks again!!
Marie

Craft8215

Cavy Slave
cavylover_76 said:
My brother went and bought two pigs after he saw mine. He and his wife do NOT take proper care of them. I finally talked them into placing the pigs in new homes after the female had 3 babies.

There is a total 5 pigs, but I don't know for sure if he is giving all 5 away or just the 3 we had talked about. The three are an adult male/female and a 1 month old female.

Any one wanting them, please contact me by replying to this thread.

Thanks again!!
Marie
Hey. I'm from Central Arkansas and I have 5 Guineapigs already. Adding your guineapigs to my home would be wonderful, Guineapigs are such fantastic animals, I'd love to take care of them. Reply ASAP :)

-Meagan

cavylover_76

Cavy Slave
I will be seeing my brother tomorrow, and I will find out exactly which pigs he is needing homes for!!! I am so excited to hear you will take them, my brother has no business with them.

I will post again tomorrow after I speak with him. Thanks again!!!
Marie

Craft8215

Cavy Slave
cavylover_76 said:
I will be seeing my brother tomorrow, and I will find out exactly which pigs he is needing homes for!!! I am so excited to hear you will take them, my brother has no business with them.

I will post again tomorrow after I speak with him. Thanks again!!!
Marie

Depending on the gender of the guineapigs, I might not be able to take them. I cant give a definate Yes.

cavylover_76

Cavy Slave
He has found homes for all the pigs except for one female. She is just around a month old.

If this is something that you can do, please let me know. If you have Yahoo messenger you can IM me. My IM name is ladycat_76.

Thanks for the consideration, and if you can't take her, I understand.
Marie

KmKrazy9

Cavy Slave
Good luck

Good luck finding a home for her! I am looking to possibly adopt a baby girl piggy but since you are in Arkansa and I am in Missouri that doesnt quite work =-) But good luck any how.

cavylover_76

Cavy Slave
KmKrazy9 said:
Good luck finding a home for her! I am looking to possibly adopt a baby girl piggy but since you are in Arkansa and I am in Missouri that doesnt quite work =-) But good luck any how.
It depends on where you are in Missouri. I am on the border, in NW Arkansas. I am about an hour from Joplin, and around 1.5 hours from St. Louis.

Let me know if you are close to either!!
Thanks,
Marie

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.