PDA

View Full Version : Piggers love foldable cube from Walmart

HowietheGreat
07-10-06, 08:23 pm
My sister has 2 ferrets and she recommended getting a foldable play cube from Walmart for the pigs. You can find it in the pet aisle for cats. It is about a foot and a half tall and wide. You can fold it flat or pull it out into a shape of a cube. It has holes for the pigs to climb in and out of. It is made of cloth. My pigs love it. They were playing tug a war with the ribbons hanging from the ceiling and pop corning all about. It was supervised play and they did not injest what they were tugging on. Even Belle popcorned once and she is over two years of age and general a little couch potato. I will post pics when I get them developed. So much fun for $4.oo.

JennG
07-10-06, 08:36 pm
Yep, I have one as well but it's not made of cloth. Mine's more of the parachute fabric type. I put a small cat cushion in it. They really like to pee and poop in it. Or you can use a folded towel too.

HowietheGreat
07-10-06, 08:38 pm
Yeah, it is a very thin polyester blend cloth. I use a towel in it too.

jdomans
07-10-06, 08:46 pm
Howie, I have lost rack of the threads but did you ever let me know if I could get behind your moat with you or not? The air is getting so bad these days!! LOl

We have a cube also. Great fun. I put a towel in it.

HowietheGreat
07-10-06, 08:52 pm
Yes please, I will lower the bridge. There is room for a few more. The trolls are getting a bit more nippy out there.

jdomans
07-10-06, 08:58 pm
Heading your way. Thanks! (as I run over the bridge before the trolls get me) Memories of the Three Billy Goats Gruff.

JennG
07-10-06, 09:00 pm
Now, I don't have any problems with it. I just run up and take a shower when I get off the forum to defunk.

Anyways, I haven't been able to use mine until I opened up my bottom part of the cage. Otherwise, it was too big. I also like the cat cubes but they seem alittle too big. The ones that are terry cloth style.

HowietheGreat
07-10-06, 09:00 pm
(Draw bridge slowly creaks upward) I keep seeing images from Lord Of The Rings.

HowietheGreat
07-10-06, 09:01 pm
I am laughing heartly from where I am.

Ly&Pigs
07-10-06, 09:31 pm
I have one of those cat play cubes too. My girls love it. I only use it during floor time anymore as there is no room in their cage for it anymore.

Is there a full moon out?

HowietheGreat
07-10-06, 09:33 pm
I use mine for floor time too. I am beginning to wonder-I am going to peak outside....the moons huge and yellow. Did you look before posting?:p

Sviega
07-11-06, 06:37 am
They were playing tug a war with the ribbons hanging from the ceiling and pop corning all about.

I need new glasses, I thought that said they were playing tug of war with the ribbons hanging from the ceiling and poop was coming all about. LOL

I will have to look into one of those cubes, it sounds like a lot of fun. Thanks for the heads up.

fourbwabbys
07-11-06, 04:55 pm
I have one of the heavy cloth ones in the boys cage. They love it.