Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Can't View Current Threads in Gen Chat

C&K

Cavy Slave
I have not been able to view current threads in the Gen Chat forum for days now. I go to the forum, and the top thread after the stickies is:"worst flooding in 25 years, it says last updated today! But it isn't. This is sort of what I see: (Just the columns a little messed in the copy, NOT when I really see it:

Worst Flooding in 25 years
fourbwabbys
Today 10:04 AM
by (broken link removed) (broken link removed)​
My cage is dangerous!
Lucy99
Today 10:01 AM
Husband up for adoption. ( 1 2) Lucy99
Today 09:49 AM

All the other areas work fine (Cavy Chat, Kitchen, adoptables etc) I get a few errors when I am looking at the summery of all the forums on what the most current topic is, but when I go to the section itself, it is working fine.

Anyway, I don't know if anyone else is having this problem. Does not appear to be!:p

BabyGrl

Cavy Slave
Did you try refreshing the page once you got there? Mine has done that occasionally but refreshing it would give me the current posts and then after that it wold jsut take care of itself.

C&K

Cavy Slave
I have tried refreshing numerous times. No luck.

However, I did just dump all my cookies! That seemed to fix something! I should have thought of it earlier...

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.