Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

CAN'T find GRIDS anywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
prettybow
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

katiecavyNC

Cavy Slave
You can order online at walmart.com. Also, you can try BedBath&Beyond , although last time I went in they had a different design that was not a grid but a solid piece of metal with round holes here and there.

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
If all else fails you can always use wire shelving that can be found at Home Depot or Lowes.

Walmart and Kmart carry it also but they won't cut them for you and they might only come in kits.

prettybow

PiggieMom

Cavy Slave
Also if you're willing to spend the money for shipping, eBay is always an option: https://cgi.ebay.com/WHITE-MINI-GRID-CUBE-STORAGE-ORGANIZER-DISPLAY-RACK_W0QQitemZ260003051451QQihZ016QQcategoryZ20621QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Linens N' Things should be getting grids in anytime now. They told me last month that they would be getting the mesh ones sometime this month. The back to school stuff at places like Wal-Mart, Target, etc. should also be coming out this month as many schools start back in August. Keep looking and you will find them.

On another note, I will be in Little Rock on July 14th with my dad so I am going to see if LNT has the mesh grids in yet. I really want a set of the mesh grids. If they aren't too bad of a price, I'd like to get 2 sets.

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
Here are another couple of ebay options if you're comfortable with online shopping.
https://cgi.ebay.com/Blue-Grid-Wire-Cube-Collapsible-Storage-Organize_W0QQitemZ200002816606QQihZ010QQcategoryZ43503QQcmdZViewItem - blue grids $6+$8 shipping for first set, $5 shipping for extra sets, 13 grids in each set. They have 35 sets.
(broken link removed) - multi-color primary grids, 22 in the set, starting bid is $6.99 + either $5.85 or $10 shipping.

prettybow

bugginjulz24

Cavy Slave
I too have been looking everywhere. Walmart won't have any in until all the schools supplies are in; I went to Menard's even- nothing. So I tired Linens' and Things...they have cubes but they are metal and the opennings are not as big as on the plastic ones, but I think will still provide plenty of ventilation. They had silver (uncolored) cubes for $5.99 on sale; you get 17 pieces and 20 connectors. I am still gonna look for the plastic ones, and maybe just keep the metal one to make a seperate playpen.

prettybow

bugginjulz24

Cavy Slave
OK just searched the online Bed Bath and Beyond
(broken link removed)
If link doesnt work just search Storage Cubes
There's are also 14.99
I am gonna go to the BBB by my house today and they should carry them I know they already have "dorm room" supplies in.
Ill post if I find them there.

prettybow

Susan9608

Cavy Slave
Boo effing hoo, your poor little feelings were hurt. Flouncing here is against the rules, dearie. Grow up; showing half your breasts on a guinea pig forum is totally inappropriate. The only person who has been rude to anyone is YOU.

Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Members should NOT groan moderators for doing their jobs. I will kindly ask both of you who groaned Susan to remove them.

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
Morgan and Sweetspice - have you two failed to see what Prettybow wrote?!

prettybow said:
You (Ly & Pigs) really need to stop directing rude comments towards me. I know youre trying to say that IM irresponsible owner because my hamster was stinky but you would think that you would know a thing or two about guinea pigs. GP's (Guinea pig in case that was too hard for you to understand) dont have musk glands like hamsters which is what causes the male hamsters to stink! Ive given you no reason to ever be so rude to me, and because of that, Ive came to the conclusion that you just must be jealous of me so I'll take my nice, tan, perky boobies that "offend you" so much AND my piggy elsewhere. See YA Beotch! :)censored: in case you didnt get that)
p.s. SORRY to any of the nice people

I didn't see you groan PrettyBow for her swearing and rudeness. No one had been rude at all to PB when she posted that crap, yet you both groan a mod when she dares stand up to her and for enforcing the rules?

Give me a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.