Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Sandbox?

Dr Doughnut

Cavy Slave
I was thinking, of course they cant make sand castles and stuff, but could guinea pigs use a sandbox to play in. I have some leftover coroplast and i wanna make a toy, are there any toys i can make out s a 9in x 9in box? It has only 1 inch sides, so it cant ba a hidey house, i already have alot of houses

Absolutely not on the sandbox. Your pig could inhale sand into his lungs.

Then what would be suitable for a pan of coroplast as a toy?

Not anythign with subtrate.

I GOT A GREAT IDEA-

A chew-proof water bed. Now they can bounce and jiggle

I got a great idea, too!

You have pushed me into creating a whole new user group. You are now a 'Cavy Caged' user.

I'm tired of your nonsense.

From now on, your posts will be moderated. They will not appear to the membership until they have been approved by a moderator or administrator.

Perhaps this way you can learn what is acceptable to post and what is not.

If you finally learn how to participate properly on this forum, you will be reinstated as a regular member.

I was wondering where the "cavy caged" group came from. That's a good idea T.

I'm thinking it's called "Cavy Caged" because they are the ones being caged, and now they are being watched over. Just like a guinea pig.

TipiDancer said:
I'm thinking it's called "Cavy Caged" because they are the ones being caged, and now they are being watched over. Just like a guinea pig.
You Stole the words right out of my mouth. How did you do that.:confused:

Ideas for the box:

Drape a towel in it, add a soft toy - you have a comfy, fun piggy bed! I did this with the cardboard bottom you get with the dog food tins and it's so popular, especially with dear Charlie.

you could try putting a patch of grass in it, I haven't tried this yet but i read on a lot of websites that guineas love grass, but a box full of hay will drive them crazy for sure, ofcourse they love tunels and towels, especially if they can crawl around under it.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.