Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Kori'smom

Cavy Slave
I want to put a picture of Kori in my avatar. Well I went to my profile and found the place to upload the picture and made the picture 80X80 and it keeps telling me my picture is too big. :sad:

Your picture probably has too high of a resolution (high quality, too many pixels). Try using the "save it to the web" option and it should reduce the quality and fit.

I tried saving the picture to photobucket and then uploading it like that and it still says it is too big.

You don't need your avatar saved to the web. It will load as a Jpeg. In Photoshop, when you save, it should have a "save to web" option (or something like that). Use it, save it as a Jpeg, and it should work.

I dont have photoshop. I have paintshop and I could not find anything that said save tot he web. All it said was save, save as or save copy as.

Look around in paint and see if there is a way to reduce the pixels. Either that or make it smaller still.

I looked around and didn't find anything I also made the picture 40X40 and it said it was still too small.

I give up. Thanks for your help though.

I went back and looked again and found it. ;)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.