Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

I Am Registered But When I Log In It Says Im Not!!! >=[

piggy_love

Cavy Slave
Grrr! This makes me so upset! Its sooo annoying to have to log in every time i come on this site! How can i fix this problem?

lilpiggy12
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

joaquinmtz

Cavy Slave
you can check the remember me box, that should fix it

C&K

Cavy Slave
When logging in, there is a box you can tick, that says "remember me?"

You click on it, enter your username and password, then submit it. That should do the trick.

MetallichicA

Cavy Slave
Be sure you have your cookie settings correct. I believe there's a thread about this somewhere if you do a search for "cookies".

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
lilpiggy12 said:
grl i dont
What exactly is this supposed to say? You need to post properly to be a member on this forum. Read the policies and guidelines and post properly or please don't post. We do not have the time to try to translate chat speak.

lilpiggy12
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

piggy_love

Cavy Slave
Ugghhh!!! It did it again when i came back! And everytime i check the remember me box and it keeps doing it!:grumpy:

piggy_love

Cavy Slave
CavySpirit said:
Did you follow the instructions on this thread? https://guineapigcages.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18062

I've been having some of the same issues. I'm not 100% sure what's causing it. But the above should help.
Well...I just changed my password and email...do you think thats what is causing it? Also i got rid of ALL of my cookies...and still!:grumpy:

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
Yes, same thing happened to me when I changed my password. I would do it again. Mine kind of settled down. Don't forget to click remember me when you log back in.

cavy-cool-crazy

Cavy Slave
I simply don't log out. It really got to me as well, and also I found that changing my password and clicking the "Remember Me" button didn't work. It only stopped causing problems when I did the Remember Me and never log out when I leave. But this probably isn't practical for some people - it's just what worked for me.

clover-crystal

Cavy Slave
I've just been having this problem, this is the first time I've been able to log in for a bit. I managed to sort this problem out by re-setting my password, as everytime I typed out my old password it deleted as soon as I pressed Log In. I am glad I'm now back in.

zippysmom

Cavy Calm
Cavy Gazer
click on the little box that says: remember me?

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
This thread is morte then 3 months old. Please check the date of the last post before responding and resurrecting old threads.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.